Sunday, April 17, 2011

Unexpected Delays

I know it has been a long time since my last post but life got the best of me. Elizabeth got sick, I got sick, then I stayed sick, work got hectic, J had new job opportunities and studying, and at the end of the day it was all I could do to make dinner and get the house picked up. Some things had to be put on a back burner for a bit and this happened to be one of them. I’m attempting to get back into the swing of it though so stay tuned!

Elizabeth will be 5 months old on Easter! Time has flown by but she is absolutely amazing!! She is very vocal and entertains herself easily. She is almost sitting up unassisted but has almost no interest in rolling over what-so-ever. She gets onto her side and grabs what she wants and then is good. We have started experimenting with rice cereal, but only on occasion. She likes it but only when she’s in certain moods. In my last post I talked about trying out the Up & Up brand of formula. We’ve been using it for about a month and half now and nothing seems to be different than the Similac. Since then we have tried the Up & Up diapers and are about to try their wipes as well. Overall it is cutting our “baby bills” in half!

IMAG0130

Lizzy got a few new toys. A jumper, a play gym, and an aquarium soother. She loves them all and uses them daily!

shot_1300965961412

shot_1300879350856

C360_2011-04-11 06-23-16

C360_2011-04-11 06-23-42_org

C360_2011-04-12 20-02-33_org

C360_2011-04-12 20-03-50_org

As you can see she is growing by the day! Hair accessories have become a constant because, well, she has a lot of hair! Plus, it has my curl to it so it tends to be a bit unruly! She’s beautiful in every way.

I realize that this has been a mostly picture post but today has been a quiet day for me with lots of thoughts swimming in my head so pictures will have to do. I will try to update again soon, hopefully this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment