Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
I'm terrified, shaking, unable to catch my breath but when I stop and listen, it's there. That peace. I'm loosing those I have held so dear for the majority of my life and that is heart achingly, heart breaking, and pure...hell. Again, I stop. I'm gaining people, wonderful people. People that lift me up, build me up, and let my light shine.
I can't be who I was, who they all want me to be, because that girl has evolved. The woman, the radical woman I have become and am still growing into has other goals in mind. This radical woman is fiercely protective of her family, determined, gentle, hard working, and....happy.
Looking down the path, I see warm light and a place to rest. A place to celebrate. A place to take root and grow wings. Scared, yes; but hopeful. Trusting in Him that the warm light I'm wandering towards is home. I can't wait to get there.
Stop. Take a breath. Close your eyes. Do you feel it?
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
I'm thinking about allowing guest posts in November. Thoughts?
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Friday, October 14, 2011
- New adventures. I both hate and love them.
- Fall! It's here and I'm in love <3
- Pictures. With Lizzy's 1st birthday fast approaching, building a new home, and lovely weather I just want to photograph everything!
- Tamales!! Fresh home made tamales.
- Family. I get a nice family visit this weekend. It's good for the soul!
- Angie Smith - everything about her speaks to my heart right now.
- Crafts. New to them but willing to try :)
- Paper roses.
- Evolving love.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
J and I have started a little journey, a journey to home. Our home. Our first home! We are building a lovely home on the outskirts of Houston. The area is quaint with friendly people, lakes, and parks. I am going to document the entire process with pictures and posts. I can hardly wait!
I can not wait to share this experience with you! Many milestones are ahead. A lot of planning and joy, with a healthy sprinkle of anxiety. More to come quickly so stay tuned!