Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beautiful, Beautiful

Like sunlight burning at midnight
Making my life something so
Beautiful, beautiful
Mercy reaching to save me
All that I need
You are so
Beautiful, beautiful

Today my daughter is 3 months old. Today marks one week that I have been back at work (yes I went back to work on a Thursday, short weeks rock). Tomorrow will be one week of Lizzy being in daycare. It’s been one heck of a week, and so I have fallen behind on Project 31. I fully intend to catch up this weekend but not tonight. Tonight I need to eat some comfort food, enjoy my family, take a hot shower, and crawl into bed. I have managed my first full week of being a working mom with minimal crying, no flip outs, and only a few chocolate indulgences. I have renewed my affections for coffee though.

I feel stronger as a person than I have in a long time. What makes you feel strong?

No comments:

Post a Comment