I know I am still behind on posts and updates so I am going to do a quick personal overview of what’s going on and then get into the fun happy things!
- I am currently going through rounds of testing to hopefully find out what is wrong with me after over 10 years. I don’t know if it’s serious or not but hopefully Monday will show some answers.
- My mothers job was up in the air for a month or so, but thankfully God came through and she got to just do a lateral move doing pretty much the same job but for a different department. Plus, she is going back to school! So proud of her!!
- Josh started a new job and my job is expanding. Lots more work stress there as well as time.
- My beautiful sis-n-law is a college grad! Super proud of her!!
- My best buddy/sister from another mother is FLYING through beauty school with multiple gold stars right behind her!
- A good friend is getting awfully close to baby time! Go tell her hello if you get a chance @ Pure Joy and Adoration
Now for some fun stuff! This has truly been a week of firsts.
I had my first Mother’s Day (w00!).
This is Drunny. He is a dragon/bunny hybrid and now lives at my desk. I also got a very sweet card from my loves. Then we had a nice lunch and Red Robin and Lizzy ate her teether :)
Elizabeth rolled over!! Sadly I have no pictures of this but it was an awesome addition to my Mothers Day. I do, however, have cute pigtail pictures!
Next, Elizabeth decided she wanted to start feeding herself. So now all you have to do is hand her the bottle and she takes it and goes to town!
Okay so , I’m exhausted from everything listed above and desperately want to just go lay on the couch with my hubby while the little one is napping. I will try and update soon!